- Thanks to everyone who came to our inital tryouts! If you were not chosen at the tryout, you are on our alternate list.
- CVC players have earned more than $23,000,000 in scholarships!
- CVC 13 Black won the 2014 Junior National Volleyball Championship in Minneapolis, and CVC 16 Black was Runner-Up!
- OVR Championship Results 2013:
Once again, we hit GOLD in many divisions at the OVR Championships!
- 11 Black: 1st in GOLD!
- 12 Black: 3rd in GOLD!
- 12 Blue: 5th in GOLD!
- 13 Black: 5th in GOLD!
- 13 Blue: 9th in GOLD!
- 14 Black: 1st in GOLD!
- 16 Black: 1st in GOLD!
- 17 Black: 1st in GOLD!
- College Scholarships: Several of our 2014 players have received scholarships to play in college this fall as well as next fall for our seniors! Congratulations to each of you as you start this new adventure! We are so proud of you and are cheering you on from afar!
- Sabina Ochoa: University of Mount Union
- Kaitlin Stansbury: Colgate University
- Kaitlin Bean: Ashland University
- Jensen Sharrits: LaSalle University
- Megan Polak: Lehigh University
- Jordan Mackay: Ashland University
- Kelsey Ansec: Gannon University
- Stephanie Williams: University of Pittsburgh
- Katie Dosen: Heidelberg College
- Courtney Warner: Texas A&M University
- Alison Rogozinski: Rose Hulman Institute of Technology
- Amy Pilat: High Point University
- Kara Coffman: Clarion University
- Danielle Hicks: Eastern Kentucky University
- Taylor Lattimore: University of Tiffin
- Haley Paonessa: Indiana Tech
- Sydney Virgin: College of Wooster
- CVC 12 Black, 13 Black, 14 Black, 15 Black, 16 Black, 17 Black, 17 Blue, and 18 Black all qualified for 2014 Nationals!
- CVC 11 Black, 14 Black, 16 Black, and 17 Black Each Won the OVR 2014 Girls' Volleyball Championships!
- CVC athlete Denise Scalfano named WKYC Student Athlete of the Week
- CVC athlete Jordan Walker named McDonalds Student Athlete of the Week
- CVC is now sponsored by Nike!
CVC Alumni News
Our alumni continue to make us proud with their accomplishments in the volleyball world!
- Krissy Brown graduated from CVC in 2003 with a scholarship to Penn State University. She currently resides in Stuart, Florida and has just become a volleyball club director! The club is Sham-Roxz Volleyball Club. So proud of our Krissy!
- Kelly Svoboda graduated from CVC in 2010 with a scholarship to University of Buffalo. She has just graduated and accepted an assistant coach position at Fairfield University.
- Kristen Baker graduated from CVC in 2009 with a scholarship to Eastern Michigan University. She has recently accepted an assistant coach position at Loyola University.
- Katie Zulandt graduated from CVC in 2007 with a scholarship to George Washington University. After graduating, Katie played as a starting middle blocker for Pallo-Karhut in SM-Liga, the women's professional volleyball league in Finland. Prior to her professional playing experience, Zulandt was the head girls' volleyball coach at the National Cathedral School for Girls in Washington, D.C.
- Kaitlyn Leary, a fan favorite who often poses for pictures with our CVC girls as she seeks out our players and teams at camps and competitions, graduated from CVC in 2010 with a scholarship to The Ohio State University. She's just completed her senior season after acquiring over 1000 kills for OSU and will now be attending University of Arizona on scholarship to play Beach Volleyball for them for her 5th year of eligibility.
- Karlee Bruck graduated CVC in 2007 with a scholarship to University of Michigan. Karlee is now the head coach at Brookside High School.
- Specialty Training Sessions 1:
» Outside, Middle, and Right Side Training:
» Mondays, 1/12‑2/19, 4:30‑5:30pm
- Specialty Training Sessions 2:
» Serving: Mondays, 2/16‑3/2, 4:30‑5:30
- Specialty Training Sessions 3:
» Setter: Mondays 3/9‑4/14, 4:30‑5:30pm
» DS/Libero: Mondays 3/9‑4/14, 4:30‑5:30pm
- CVC Winter Sprouts
for pre-K through 3rd grade girls and boys:
January 9–February 2;
Registration deadline: January 8
- CVC Vision for 4th-12th graders:
January 9–March 6;
Registration deadline: January 8
CVC Team Pages